Ownership and Representations
- You represent and warrant that the Work:
- is original and created solely by you;
- does not infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity;
- does not contain any material or content belonging to any other person or entity third party; and
- has not been previously licensed to another person or entity.
- You also represent and warrant that you have the full right, power, and authority to enter into these Submission Terms with respect to the Work, and that doing so will not violate any agreement you have entered into with any other person or entity.
- By submitting the Work, you grant TeeGravy a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive license to copy, display, exhibit, incorporate, in whole or in part, into derivative works, modify, reproduce, upload, and use the Work for sale, distribution, and advertising in any manner or medium. You waive all moral rights or other rights of attribution in the Work. Your license of the Work granted to TeeGravy in these Submission Terms may sublicensed to any third party without any further consent or approval from you.
- You retain all other rights in the Work, including without limitation, the right to copy and distribute the work, subject to the limitation in these Submission Terms.
- If TeeGravy chooses to use or sublicense the Work, you also grant TeeGravy a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive license display, portray, publish, and use your name, appearance, biographical information, image, and likeness in any manner or medium in connection with the sale, distribution, and advertising of the Work. Your license granted to TeeGravy under this paragraph may sublicensed to any third party without any further consent or approval from you.
- TeeGravy may terminate either of the licenses granted in these Submission Terms at any time by providing you written notice of termination.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold TeeGravy (and any of TeeGravy’s sublicensees) harmless from and against any and all third party claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising out of or relating to an the use of the Work under these Submission Terms and any breach of a representation or warranty regarding the Work made in these Submission Terms.
- TeeGravy’s obligation to pay you for the Work are subject to and contingent on:
- your agreement to these Submission Terms and the representations and warranties made herein;
- TeeGravy’s selection and use of the Work, which is in TeeGravy’s sole discretion; and
- your provision and verification of all information and information reasonably requested by TeeGravy regarding the Work.
- Any payments made to you by TeeGravy for the Work will be made through Paypal, and you agree to maintain a Paypal account.
- Any fees or federal, state, or local taxes resulting payments received from TeeGravy for the Work will be your sole responsibility.
- If TeeGravy chooses the Work, it will advertise t-shirts screen-printed with the Work for sale on TeeGravy.com for a period of 14 days (the “Advertising Period”). TeeGravy will pay you $1.00 for each t-shirt screen-printed with the Work that is sold by TeeGravy during the Advertising Period. You will receive payment through Paypal within 14 days after the Advertising Period has ended and t-shirts screen-printed with the Work are no longer advertised for sale on TeeGravy.com.
- These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with Nebraska law and any dispute regarding these Submission Terms or the Work must be filed in the federal or state court of Douglas County, Nebraska.
- You agree to provide the Work in any file or format requested by TeeGravy.
- You agree and acknowledge that these Submission Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time and without prior notice to you.
Effective May 30, 2014.